WELCOME!!!!!!

WELCOME!!!!!!

Friday, January 7, 2011

35 Week Dr Appt

Yesterday I had my 35 week dr appt. Everything went well. Jordyn's heartbeat was in the 140's and I'm measuring right on track. They did the Group B Strep test and I'll ask them the result at my next appt, which will be next week. I start going every week now. YAY!!!! We're in the home stretch now. YAY!!!!!

Today, I went to the Parris Island Fire Department and they made sure my car seat was properly installed. GO ME, it was, except it needed to be a little tighter, so they did that. Tomorrow is my SC baby shower and I'm SO excited. We're going to have a blast!

And of course my picture of the day. Here's yesterday and today's:


I asked Dylan to let me take a picture of him and this is what I got. HAHA!!!!
Just fooling around in the car and of course, he HAD to honk the horn before getting out. LOL!



No comments:

Post a Comment