WELCOME!!!!!!

WELCOME!!!!!!

Friday, October 15, 2010

GA Baby Shower

This past weekend, Dylan and I headed to GA for my baby shower. I know, it's a but early but we won't be back until after Jordyn is born so my mom sister did it now. It was FANTASTIC! I had such a great time and I'm so grateful to the people that were able to make it. They truly made it a special day. My friend Samie made my cake and diaper cake and they look spectacular! And the cake was DELICIOUS and coming from a non-cake eater that says a lot. LOL!!!







































Sunday, we went to a restaurant called The Flying Machine. It's at the Gwinnett County Airport and sits on te runway so you can watch the planes land and take off. Dylan thought it was the coolest thing and insisted on taking pictures of every plane that took off or landed.














After we ate lunch, we met up with Carol, Bobby and Casey at Malibu and played some mini golf and games and took the kids on the go carts. Well I didn't go, but my dad took Dylan. Casey and Dylan LOVED it! I can't wait til he's tall enough to ride by himself. He's going to really love it then. Everytime he passed us, he had to wave.















And our last adventure before heading home was to the Lego Store, Monday. We didn't tell him where we were going. We just said it was a surprise. I wanted him to figure it out all on his own. And when he walked into that Lego Store, he was in heaven. He was in awe at everything. We let him pick out his own cup of Legos and make 3 Lego people. I think he probably thought, that was the best trip EVER!


















No comments:

Post a Comment